#INTHISTOGETHER Face Mask
- Designed to be functional and beautiful with a subtle sheer detail on the sides to add that touch of femininity. Each mask is made with an adjustable wire at nose bridge, fully lined interior insert for a filter, and elastic ear loop.
Proper handling of masks
- Non-medical grade. Not intended for clinical use.
- Item is non-returnable
- Fully lined with 100% cotton. Fabric content will vary depending on selected swatch.
- Sold individually
- To be laundered before use. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, hang dry.
- Designed and made in Los Angeles by VIVIANCHAN
These times have been challenging, but they’ve also brought out the ingenuity and care from entrepreneurs yearning to make a difference. And these beautiful face masks, crafted by Vivian Chan, are no exception. Follow social distancing protocols and protect yourself and others, while wearing these minimalist and beautiful handmade face masks.
- One size comfortably fits most, slightly longer design
- Elastic enclosed at bottom of the mask for secure fit
- To customize fit: Pull on bottom earloop to activate the elastic at the bottom of the mask. Once the bottom of the mask is comfortably in place, adjust wired nose bridge at the top of the mask to secure a customized fit.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Alexis from Kim + Ono's customer service emailed me in response to my review. She made me feel heard and understood and was so kind as to give me a courtesy code to take $30 off my next order. I did not expect that, especially since I imagine my review was not pleasant to read. Alexis was kind, accommodating, and professional. I greatly appreciated it. She and her team have taken my suggestion of updating either the picture or the description of the beige floral mask to better serve future customers of Kim + Ono. As for this review rating, I gave 5 stars for the customer service. Thank you, Alexis!
I own 4 different colors of Kim+Ono masks and they're my absolute favorite. Fashionable but comfortable and sturdy. They hold up excellently in the wash and keep thier shape. Every one I've received is very well made and not constructed from thin material so the're an excellent 'barrier'. Masks won't be going away anytime soon, so I'll keep slowly building my collection as long as Vivan keeps making them. :)
Beautiful mask, but the fit is not great. It’s made for someone with a wide face, otherwise, the mask is not protective at all. The mask sits loose on the face, so I wish the elastic can be adjusted or made smaller. I even tried adding a surgical mask underneath and it’s still way too big.
This mask is attractive but incredibly hard to breathe in if worn properly. I can only wear it for very short periods of time or I start to hyperventilate and sweat. The fabric is VERY thick. It’s not practical, much like a super cute pair of shoes that kill your feet. Also, I thought I was getting 3 masks, not just one, as was pictured, otherwise I wouldn’t have paid $30. Not sure I’ll buy from this company again.
I bought 2 masks directly from VIVIANCHAN's website and was very happy with my purchases. I found this website, Kim + Ono, when looking for a mask that was no longer available on VIVIANCHAN's website - the beige floral mask. I was so excited to have found it, but when I received my order, the color was completely off. The color of the mask is clearly described as beige, but the mask I received is a khaki color, reminiscent of dickie's pants. Yuck. This is not what I expected. The mask also does not match the picture! I'm very unhappy with this purchase, especially because I cannot return nor exchange due it being final sale. Seems to me like the masks sold here are inferior to the masks from VIVIANCHAN's website. Stay away!
Hi Kathryn, thanks for sharing your feedback with us! Please reach out to us directly at email@example.com so we can help find the best solution and resolve this for you ASAP.