SUPPORTING STORE VISITORS
As we are reopening our San Francisco storefront, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our team and the customers visiting our store. Beginning on June 19, 2020, the KIM+ONO store will be open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. (See exact store hours here.)
MAINTAINING A SAFE SPACE
For everyone visiting or working at the store, we have implemented health and safety policies per recommendations from the Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC).
- Our San Francisco storefront reopening on weekends starting June 19, 2020.
- Enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures will be implemented.
- All employees and customers are required to wear face masks and maintain 6 ft apart for social distancing.
- Face masks will be offered to customers who do not have it.
- Capacity will be capped at 20 customers to create room for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizers will be available at checkout and fitting rooms.
- Only 1 customer allowed in fitting room area at a time, and fitting rooms will be disinfected after each use.
- All clothes that have been tried on will be steamed thoroughly before putting back on display rack.
- Floor markers at checkout line for social distancing.
- No signature required at checkout for touchless payment.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the precautions, because we want to be able to keep our store open for those who enjoy a physical shopping experience.