PROTECTING OUR TEAM
We have taken precautions to ensure the safety of our team. Most of our team is able to work remotely and stay safe at home. Our physical location was closed when San Francisco's Shelter in Place order was first announced, but is reopening on June 19, 2020 on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. (See exact hours here.)
For all team members who are able to work at the store and our warehouse, we have implemented health and safety policies per recommendations from the Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC).
HOW WE'RE KEEPING OUR TEAM SAFE
- Our San Francisco storefront was closed temporarily, but reopening on June 19, 2020 with safety precautions detailed here.
- Our online store is able to continue operations, so customers can still place orders online for delivery.
- Implemented enhanced daily cleaning and sanitizing procedures at our warehouse.
- Implemented remote work arrangements for non-essential on-site functions, so most of our team are staying safe at home.
- Implemented national, state and local public health orders and recommendations, including temperature checks and other screening procedures prior to starting work at our warehouse, and social distancing practices such as using face covers and maintaining a 6 feet distance from each other.
- Advised our team not to report to work if any of them are sick and have implemented screening procedures that must be followed before permitting them to return to work.
- If a team member or someone in their household is diagnosis with COVID-19, we will implement enhanced cleaning and sanitation designed for COVID-19 response, advising self-quarantine for team member potentially exposed, and temporarily closing portions of our facilities as necessary.