Azumi Kimono Wrap
- A gorgeously draped kimono with decadent velvet details.
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Lined, French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Polyester Charmeuse. Gentle machine wash, place kimono robe inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
The statement piece that will turn heads. With beautiful velvet trim, this wrap around kimono is slightly heavier in weight and easy to clean and care for, making this flattering robe your go-to kimono cover up for delightful nights in or your favorite long kimono wrap decadent nights out.
I purchased this because I needed a long cover up for dance performances, I guess you're not supposed to hang out in costume backstage lol. Anyways I loved the colors on this wrap so I decided to splurge on it. It's beautiful and light, but with enough weight to feel like good quality. I love the velvet lining on the sleeves and down the front. I'm 5'1 and it's long on me but not so long that I'm stepping on it.
It looks so elegant
My kimonos are beautifully made and feel luxurious… I think the lining and velvet trim make them exceptional. I only wish they were made of a material that doesn’t carry static electricity so easily as I live in a dry climate.
I received so many compliments! Wore with jeans and a white tee. The weather was in between, upper 60s but with a chill in air. It kept me warm and super stylish for a festive NYC birthday brunch. :)