Handpainted Peacock Kimono Robe
- Intricate hand-painted artwork on front and back
- Removable waist tie closure
- Sewn-in belt loops & interior ties
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- 100% Silk, Dry clean
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
- KIM + ONO Style No. HPKMS
Inspired by acclaimed art collections from China, our collection features hand-painted silk kimonos brought to life by skillful artisans. Each original design takes seven days to create, first sketched by hand, then saturated in rich watercolors using a traditional sumi brush. Crafted to make you feel confident and beautiful.
- One size comfortably fits most
- Up to 43" at chest and hips
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Just lovely, as expected. A treat to myself, you should indulge yourself as well!
Luxury and beautiful to the touch. Love the luscious pink color and so soft to the skin.
Plus size fits all fit perfectly... and I get to see her in it a lot, thankfully
So gorgeous!! I’m beyond impressed with the quality and can’t order a new one!!