Handpainted Peacock Kimono Robe
- Intricate hand-painted artwork on front and back
- Removable waist tie closure
- Sewn-in belt loops & interior ties
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- 100% Silk, Dry clean
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
- KIM + ONO Style No. HPKMS
Inspired by acclaimed art collections from China, our collection features hand-painted silk kimonos brought to life by skillful artisans. Each original design takes seven days to create, first sketched by hand, then saturated in rich watercolors using a traditional sumi brush. These peacock robes are crafted to make you feel confident and beautiful.
- One size comfortably fits most
- Up to 43" at chest and hips
Very happy about this product! The quality of the material is perfect. I really like colors and the softness.
I think I now own six of these beautiful kimono‘s. The silk is such a great quality and all the hand-painted designs are beautiful that they dress up even though most casual of outfits up into the evening attire. The short and the long are a must for every girls closet! I get so many compliments when I put on one of my robes and I stand out in a crowd.