Handpainted Peacock Kimono Robe
- Intricate hand-painted artwork on front and back
- Removable waist tie closure
- Sewn-in belt loops & interior ties
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- 100% Silk, Dry clean
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
- KIM + ONO Style No. HPKMS
Inspired by acclaimed art collections from China, our collection features hand-painted silk kimonos brought to life by skillful artisans. Each original design takes seven days to create, first sketched by hand, then saturated in rich watercolors using a traditional sumi brush. Crafted to make you feel confident and beautiful.
- One size comfortably fits most
- Up to 43" at chest and hips
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
my husband bought this handpainted peacock kimono as an anniversary present and I absolutely love it. The design is beautiful and the fabric is so soft and fabulous to wear. I love it, and it just feels so luxurious.
Beautiful and nice material
The colors and artwork are stunning...vibrant and classy in soft and fluid material that feels like a million bucks!