Azumi Kimono Wrap
- A gorgeously draped long kimono wrap with side seam pockets and decadent velvet details.
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Lined, French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Polyester Charmeuse. Gentle machine wash, place kimono robe inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing.
- Long kimono cover up is designed in San Francisco, Imported
The statement piece that will turn heads. With beautiful velvet trim, this kimono wrap is slightly heavier in weight and easy to clean and care for, making this flattering robe your go-to kimono cover up for delightful nights in or your favorite long kimono wrap decadent nights out.
I bought this wrap as well as the short version (in a different pattern) yesterday at their SF store and basically I have barely taken it off since. It is so soft and comfortable, just feels luxurious against the skin, and against all expectations, it's actually pretty warm--warm enough that I can wear it around my cold SF apartment without freezing anyway. I'm in love! Highly recommended.
I love this brand and material. Very modern, luxurious, and tasteful.
Exactly what I hoped for. Not falsely advertised. Looks and feels great.
Scrumptious to the touch, this kimono/robe will be relished in both outdoor & indoor venues! The print is so rich, it took awhile to discover the butterflies amongst the florals. The quality & easy-care washability are beyond reproach. I LOVE MY AZUMI WRAP!
Handwrapped with Care
Sending a gift is an intentional process, and your loved ones deserves the best.
Select our Furoshiki Gift Wrap gift service for a traditional hand-wrapped gift to be sent directly to your recipient, with your heartfelt message printed on our signature Jia notecard.