SUPPORTING STORE VISITORS
As we are reopening our San Francisco storefront, we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure the safety of our team and the customers visiting our store.
MAINTAINING A SAFE SPACE
For everyone visiting or working at the store, we have implemented health and safety policies per recommendations from the Centers for Disease and Prevention (CDC).
• Our San Francisco storefront is now open 7 days a week. Store hours are listed here and on Yelp.
• All employees and customers are required to wear face masks.
• Face masks will be offered to customers who do not have it.
• Social distancing is recommended but no longer required.
• Hand sanitizers will be available at checkout and fitting rooms.
• We will continue to uphold daily sanitizing practices - disinfecting fitting rooms and clothings regularly.
• No signature required at checkout for touchless payment.
We appreciate your understanding and compliance with the precautions, because we want to be able to keep our store open for those who enjoy a physical shopping experience.