Sakura Kimono Robe
- A breathable kimono with a subtle floral pattern
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Viscose Rayon. Handle this kimono with TLC, dry cleaning will yield the best results.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
This beautiful, lightweight kimono is just like you — strong and soft. With viscose blend threading for durability, you'll feel cozy in the smooth drape of this gorgeous, slightly translucent kimono. Whether you're lounging around the house or need a lightweight kimono jacket on-the-go, this versatile, breathable kimono is your perfect match.
- One size comfortably fits most
- Up to 45" at chest and hips
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I bought this beautiful kimono at the actual store in SF. The 2 stars is for the the color and print and the fabric is different, goes great with a casual jean look. I washed it once according to the sales lady (cold water, gentle cycle, and hang dry). The poor quality review is because with the one wash, my kimono is already developing holes where the stitchings are. You wild think at the price point, it wouldn’t be falling apart so fast. I’m afraid to wash it a second time.
This robe came in the mail today and I was so excited to see and feel it. It is very beautiful, but it feels worse than a scratchy paper gown that you get at the doctors office. Choose wisely friends