Sakura Kimono Robe
- A breathable kimono with a subtle floral pattern
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Viscose Rayon. Handle this kimono with TLC, dry cleaning will yield the best results.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
This beautiful, lightweight kimono is just like you — strong and soft. With viscose blend threading for durability, you'll feel cozy in the smooth drape of this gorgeous, slightly translucent kimono. Whether you're lounging around the house or need a lightweight kimono jacket on-the-go, this versatile, breathable kimono is your perfect match.
- One size comfortably fits most
- Up to 45" at chest and hips
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wife loves how it drapes, and very comfortable
I loved the picture; it was my favorite tone of dusty rose. Then it arrived and The designed was nice, but I was disappointed by the length because I’m 5”4 and never felt short. But this robe was floor length and longer than how it looked on the model. My second disappointment happened when I washed it and the fabric crinkled badly. Ironing helped but you can still see the vertical lines. I also don’t like how I need to iron it every time I wear it. I understand that these are the qualities of some natural fabrics, but still...