ecommerce order fulfillment associate
San Francisco, CA | Full-time | Starting $17-18/hr + Benefits
Who You Are
- You are efficient and organized with the ability to multitask and manage details of different processes efficiently in a fast paced environment.
- You're a team player — responsible, driven, and solution-oriented — whether it's for customers or with our staff.
- Attention to detail and accuracy with your work are important to you.
- You can communicate effectively with other team members.
- You're fun to be around! You love being in the wellness space and bring that joy to everything you do.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You find and execute opportunities to increase efficiency and streamline systems.
- You're a quick learner and love to expand your knowledge base.
- You're self-motivated and actively productive, you take direction and run with it.
- You are a high school graduate or GED equivalent
- You have basic computer skills: familiar with Windows, communicating with email, Google apps
- You have the ability to be efficient and timely with repetitive tasks, while maintaining a high level of quality work.
- You are dependable and punctual every day.
- Perform pick, pack, ship functions for direct to consumer order fulfillment
- Safely handle the care of delicate fashions items
- Conduct quality inspections on packaging
- Pack shipments securely, following required specifications
- Process shipments by printing and assigning shipping labels to correct order
- Maintain shared workspace in a clean and orderly fashion
- Assist in maintaining inventory and restocking and report to Manager on out of stock items
- Assist in maintaining shipping supplies and organize inventory
- Demonstrate excellent product knowledge
- Assist in inventory control and operational tasks
- Comply with store security, safety, and loss prevention programs
- Assist in physical inventory and cycle counts
who we are
- A local, but growing business bringing wellness and empowerment to our community through beautiful, handcrafted goods.
- Two sisters on a mission to bring a little luxury to our customers every day.
- A small but mighty team of passionate collaborators all working toward a common goal.
- Part of the neighborhood — we've been in the family business for thirty years, grown up in San Francisco, and our store hopes to be a contributing part of building the community.