Kae Long Kimono Robe
- The subtle, lightweight, semi sheer kimono robe for everyday luxury.
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Polyester. Gentle machine wash, place kimono robe inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
Love the wearability and option to machine wash. Feels beautiful on and the color is just as pictured!
I love it. It’s soft, it’s billowy, and it makes me feel beautiful even when I’ve just rolled out of bed in the morning. This is my first Kim+Ono robe but definitely won’t be my last.
I bought this for my wife on Mother’s Day
She is mid 50 slim and athletic
She absolutely loved it!
Really added to a lovely day
I collect vintage Japanese kimonos. Stunning in their design and material they are, however, not meant to be worn everyday. The quality and design of your kimonos mean I may wear and enjoy them every day. Thank you for their beauty. My latest from you is the fourth I now enjoy.
Handwrapped with Care
Sending a gift is an intentional process, and your loved ones deserves the best.
*Wrap fits 2 kimono robes or 1 kimono wrap.