Washable Silk Twill Jia Kimono Wrap
- A luxurious, relaxed fit kimono wrap with side seam pockets
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops to secure closure
- French seam finish
- Crafted from sandwashed silk twill for an ultra soft rib weave with liquid drape
- 100% Washable Silk Twill. Gentle machine wash, place kimono silk wrap inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
The Jia features the design from our Chinatown shop’s beloved in-store mural, created by artist Valerie Santillo. This flattering statement piece will turn heads and become your go-to kimono coverup, whether you’re staying in or going out. Crafted from sandwashed silk twill, it offers a soft rib weave with a fluid drape. Luxuriously elegant and easy to care for.
Handwrapped with Care
Sending a gift is an intentional process, and your loved ones deserves the best.
Select our Furoshiki Gift Wrap gift service for a traditional hand-wrapped gift to be sent directly to your recipient, with your heartfelt message printed on our signature Jia notecard.
*Each Furoshiki wrap fits 1 kimono robe or wrap only
Available at Checkout.