Jia Long Kimono Wrap
- A gorgeously draped long kimono wrap with side seam pockets and decadent velvet details.
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- Lined, French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- Polyester Charmeuse Kimono Robe with Velvet Trim. Gentle machine wash, place long floral kimono duster inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing. We also offer a washable silk Jia kimono robe.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
Inspired by our in-store mural and created by artist Valerie Santillo, Jia features our Chinatown shop’s mural design, a cornerstone of our store. The statement piece that will turn heads. With beautiful velvet trim, this wrap around kimono robe is slightly heavier in weight and easy to clean and care for, making this flattering robe your go-to kimono cover up for delightful nights in or your favorite long kimono wrap decadent nights out. Be sure to experience the Jia short kimono robe too.
FINAL SALE ITEMS - Sold as is. May contain minor defects. No Returns or Exchanges. See website for details.
Handwrapped with Care
Sending a gift is an intentional process, and your loved ones deserves the best.
Select our Furoshiki Gift Wrap gift service for a traditional hand-wrapped gift to be sent directly to your recipient, with your heartfelt message printed on our signature Jia notecard.
*Each Furoshiki wrap fits 1 kimono robe or wrap only
Available at Checkout.