Washable Silk Jia Kimono Robe
- A meaningful design and luxurious piece of art to wear at home
- Removable waist tie closure
- Belt loops and inside ties to secure closure
- French seam finish
- Side slits at hem
- 100% Washable Silk. Gentle machine wash, place lightweight kimono robe inside a delicates laundry bag for machine washing.
- Designed in San Francisco, Imported
Inspired by our in-store mural and created by artist Valerie Santillo, Jia features our Chinatown shop’s mural design, a cornerstone of our store. Whether you're staying in or going out, our washable silk kimono robe is both functional and elegant. This lightweight short kimono robe comfortably drapes you in effortless beauty, featuring this unique design of wearable art, so you'll feel as beautiful as you look. Be sure to experience the Jia Long Silk Kimono Robe too.
Review our Shipping Policy for details.
The Jia robe is beautiful and I can’t wait to wear it while getting ready on my wedding day. Then it will be an exquisite reminder of my special day whenever I put it on, for years to come. I love the flowers on this robe, it’s unique but still timeless.