#INTHISTOGETHER Face Mask
- Designed to be functional, elegant, and beautiful. Each mask is made with an adjustable wire at nose bridge, fully lined interior insert for a filter, and elastic ear loop.
Proper handling of masks
- Non-medical grade. Not intended for clinical use.
- Item is non-returnable
- Fully lined with 100% cotton. Fabric content will vary depending on selected swatch.
- Sold individually
- To be laundered before use. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle, hang dry.
- Designed and made in Los Angeles by VIVIANCHAN
These times have been challenging, but they’ve also brought out the ingenuity and care from entrepreneurs yearning to make a difference. And these beautiful face masks, crafted by Vivian Chan, are no exception. Follow social distancing protocols and protect yourself and others, while wearing these minimalist and beautiful handmade face masks.
- One size comfortably fits most
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I own 4 different colors of Kim+Ono masks and they're my absolute favorite. Fashionable but comfortable and sturdy. They hold up excellently in the wash and keep thier shape. Every one I've received is very well made and not constructed from thin material so the're an excellent 'barrier'. Masks won't be going away anytime soon, so I'll keep slowly building my collection as long as Vivan keeps making them. :)
Beautiful mask, but the fit is not great. It’s made for someone with a wide face, otherwise, the mask is not protective at all. The mask sits loose on the face, so I wish the elastic can be adjusted or made smaller. I even tried adding a surgical mask underneath and it’s still way too big.
There is a photo that shows 3 masks. I thought I would get 3, not just one. I would not pay $30 for just one mask. It is not protective at all. I'm not sure how the makers thought it would fit a woman's face. To answer the the below options because the site would not allow me to edit:
On quality- 0 it's like an 8-year-old made it in Home Economics class.
How likely would I refer a friend to Kim+Ono - 0 likely
I'm sorry that I can't return it. Perhaps Kim+Ono will offer a $30 credit. If not, I won't purchase any more robes from you guys.